Monday, March 25, 2013

One of a kind

Dearest Yamapi,

Mood: Blue 


I'm feeling blue and depressed. The friends I have now are not the same anymore. And I have too many friends who are not of the same race or culture as me. So when I hang out with them and people from their  culture I can't help but feel left out and lonely. I, myself, is not a racist person and I am very open-minded but I can't stand it anymore. Being left out from their jokes and ignored when I asked for an explanation. I had to constantly put on a fake smiling face and reply "yes. It was fun" to every question asked of me while dying inside...I can't take it anymore. I need more friends from my own culture and race. 

I need to be more Bruneian Chinese. 

But as far as I know, I am the ONLY Bruneian Chinese girl in Montreal.................... 
Being one of a kind, is a lonely fate.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home