Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sense of accomplishment

Dearest Yamapi,

I had a great day today at the Daycare!!!!!  Eduoard (one of the adorable toddlers) gave me a big hug before going back home. I feel so blessed. =) And the other day Jake, called my name. I was surprised that he actually remembered my name!!! These kids must be really smart, just like their parents who work at McGill.

I was asked to help take care of the Babies!! Where I met Isabelle and Luke. They are both so adorable!!!! I had the opportunity to hold Luke as we went outside with the other kids at the play ground. He seems to love to stare at you with his big blue eyes and long eyelashes when you talk to him. And he kept chewing on the sprout of his water bottle.

I have volunteered to help out at McGill Daycare over the summer. And I've gotten to known the kids there and love them too. When I was asked if I wanted to stay and help them out during Fall/Winter, I might just agree!!! They are so cute! Can't possibly resist them.

I found out that a kid I took care of last year has a younger brother now that looks exactly like him!!! The brother has lighter blond hair.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home